Are you worried about threats of losing your hard-earned money when you trade crypto coins? It is alright to be scared because there have been instances of scams and crypto exchange hacks in the past, like the infamous Mt. Gox incident where people lost a lot of money. But investing or trading cryptos is easier than even before because of crypto exchanges. The biggest concern for anyone is security for their money. Whether you wish to trade short-term or buy and hold onto your coins, you will be interested in an exchange that can guarantee you a high level of privacy and anonymity, and one that is easy-to-use. Here are some of the top crypto exchanges of 2021 that you can invest in securely:
- Coinbase: This online platform is perfect for buying, transferring, and selling crypto assets and storing your crypto coins. Coinbase can store multiple digital currencies in an offline storage system. The exchange operates out of the US and supports more than a hundred nations. It is possible to get access to a wide range of cryptocurrencies and keep a track of them all in one place. You may schedule your currency trades on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis and store funds inside a vault. You can download Coinbase app for both Android and iOS devices.
- Cex.io: This is one of the leading 2021 crypto trading platforms that allow you to sell and buy Bitcoins. You can deposit money using Visa or Master card, PayPal etc and use strategies like frequency trading and scalping for securing assets. Users will be able to trade UDS for Ethereum, Bitcoins, and Ripple. Try this new cryptocurrency trading app to get started. You can get protection against DDoS attacks because of full data-encryption measures. This app can be downloaded for Bitcoin transfers on your mobile phones and you can get downloadable reports of your transactions and real-time balance. It caters to more than 35 American states.
- Binance is also one of the best-known exchanges where you get to trade greater than 150 digital currencies. You can benefit from its wide range of online tools and round-the-clock customer support services. it works with Android, Windows, and iOS devices. You can access bot advanced and basic trading interfaces using this platform that conducts almost 1.2 billion trade volumes on an average every day.
- Coinmama: This allows you to buy digital currencies using your debit and credit cards. You can expect to get instant delivery of the coins as this platform guarantees faster verification for the accounts. You are free to buy Bitcoins, Ethereum, Ripple, and many other crypto coins. It is also known for providing 24×7 supports for its users.
- Bit Flyer: This crypto exchange will allow you to buy and sell Bitcoins and other crypto coins using nominal fees. It is a cloud-based program that makes use of the most advanced encryption techniques to secure the assets. You are free to create your custom portfolio on the Bit Flyer and set custom alerts for getting instant price updates. The platform is compatible with both iOS and Android devices and you can conduct difficult trades through the Lightning interface.
- BitStamp: This platform is also a cloud-based app for crypto trading and is one of the best exchanges in terms of analytical tools designed for both newcomers and experienced traders. You are free to buy crypto coins using different payment options like credit card. BitStamp has no withdrawal limits and you can connect the WebSocket communication protocol to get real-time data. You can be confident of its security as it encrypts personal data.